by Jeff Turner on Wednesday, January 12, 2005
I think Bases Loaded 1 is better than RBI Baseball. Here is why:
1) Rosters - Ok so RBI has the '86 MLB rosters for the Red Sox, Mets, etc.
Whoooppeee - they only give you 4 pitchers for each team. Not very realistic.
2) Realism - The starting pitchers on RBI can't last more than 3 innings..if this is supposed to be the big leagues, why do these guys run out of gas so fast?? At least on Bases Loaded you can get 5-7 innings out of your starter.
3) Defense - yes the players "flow" around the field easier on RBI, but its easier to catch, throw and pull-off a double play in Bases Loaded.
4) Vs the Computer - on RBI the computer ALWAYS makes a big comeback.
5) Graphics on Bases Loaded are better.
Back to RBI Baseball
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this review are those of the author and do not
necessarily reflect the views of The NES Files, it's owners, it's advertisors, or any of it's affiliates.